Wow! So I got nominated by the brilliant Regarding Samuel to receive the Very Inspiring Blog Award. Thank you, Love! I’m shocked. Humbled. Thrilled! It’s like one of the biggest goals of my life! To be an inspiration. No, it’s not the same as being featured on Blogstyles of the Awesome and Extraordinarily Clever or Pimp My Blog (tv spin-offs I totally just made up), but receiving this honor is close enough.
Ok, so here are the rules of this award:
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post.
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog.
1. My late obsession: Chai Tea Lattes.
2. I loathe potpourri. The smell, the texture, that place between smell and taste……bleh!!
3. My first AOL screen name was sillyspice14.
4. I adore journals, by adore, I actually mean “admire”. I can seldom bring myself to write in them, for fear I will ruin them with my scattered rambling and unkempt thoughts.
5. The Narnia soundtrack was played at my wedding. If you were wondering… ’twas glorious! I’m telling you Only The Beginning of the Adventure, is where it’s at. Thank you, Harry Gregson- Williams!
6. I’m the kid-blogger over at Writing Prompts blog. I think that’s pretty cool. Just about as cool as being the lone girl in the band. I’ve got lots and lots to learn.
7. I fully intend on having a library in my house one day. Like this. Much. Like. This. Plus a hammock.
I hereby nominate:
The crew! Everyone over at Writing Prompts & Thoughts & Ideas…Oh My!